Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Freshwater Pearl Collection (Don't Faint)

And VOILA~! (Yes, I know I've overdone it, but they're GORGEOUS aren't they??) The ones right at the bottom are necklace strands that I've strung up. (Inclusive of white one and downwards) The multiple coloured strands are meant for multiple strand necklaces... BUT I haven't learnt how to do so yet... I wonder when the Advanced Thread and Wire class starts?

The multicoloured one between the gold and white pearls was a gift from Jansen. Wasn't cheap, was ~$70 for both strands (he gave me the receipt so I can top up my receipts to $300 for free lifetime membership at Bead Hub)!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! Definitely a unique combination... DYING to create a masterpiece out of it for myself... My baby really does know my taste. LOL.
Can see the top row (the ones in the packets) more easily in this shot. They're much smaller in comparison to the other strands as you can see... Perfect for pieces for casual dressing! Think I'll go nuts tomorrow stringing away while studying for my paper on Friday of course~!

Starting on Advanced Metal Clay come 6th May! Running straight off for class after my final paper! YAY~! Sad thing is, I'll be missing my first class so that means I'll have to do a make up sometime in the future... Will be booking more classes on Sunday when I go for class~! FULL STEAM AHEAD~~!!

For now... LET'S GO DEAN'S LIST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment