Monday, May 3, 2010

5 Modules Down 2 To Go

So today was my 4th exam (RE3903) and that makes my 5th module complete (One was non-examinable see? LOL.) URGH... My entire right arm hurts now from the non-stop 2 hours of writing. Horrible beyond belief.... 3 questions each with 2 parts, hence a total of 6 ESSAYS to write within the 2 hours. Needless to say, it was CRAZY!!! Wrote in almost 2 whole booklets... (Approximately 17 pages total)

Have to say that I'm a little ticked off by the exam today though... Since it was open book and based on prior tutorial sessions, I assumed that the examination would most likely be analysis type. AND VOILA... 86% of the paper was complete copy paste copy paste. Only a mere 14% was analysis. Feel so cheated since I studied, if I had known the paper would be like this, I wouldn't have bothered studying.

I guess to most it sounds fabulous that everything / the majority is just copy of the notes, BUT that means that EVERYONE COULD DO the majority of the paper (Except the unfortunate souls who didn't print out certain CRITICAL sections - in this case tutorial answers and would thus likely end up as the bottom feed, no offense). So now, the question is, what is the determinant factor of my grade? SIGH... Finished the whole paper save for a tiny paragraph (I wonder now if that paragraph would be significant), yet I'm worried as hell. HOW??? I NEED MY A!!!

All in all... The exams so far have been better than the previous ones, even better than last semester so far (And that was my so far record best in terms of FEELING~ after each of the papers) and here's me hoping and praying that this feel good streak continues... ONWARD TOWARDS DEAN'S LIST~!! (My goal) *ROAR* LOL.

On another note: Should I take PL1101E?

No comments:

Post a Comment