Sunday, January 31, 2010

Naomi & Sakiko's Visit to Singapore

Everyone gathering at Wai Zin's house for the final dinner. Gave Wai Zin's family of homemade pineapple tarts made by yours truly as thanks for letting me and Jansen come over.
Me, Jansen and Sakiko. Sakiko was Wai Zin's tutor in Kyushu.
Me in between the two Japanese beauties. (Yes, I feel extremely self conscious and fat.) Naomi is Sakiko's best friend. They practically came together as a package so Wai Zin ended up having '2 tutors'. BUY 1 GET 1 FREE~! LOL.
ATW 2008 people! (Yes, Jansen went over a year earlier...)
ATW 2009... Well, those who came anyways...

Me and Jansen gave them a combined of 6 jars of sambal (2 chili, 2 belacan, 2 dip), 2 packets of gula melaka and 2 tubs of my handmade pineapple tarts. LOL. (For me it was sort of a small thank you to the two of them for helping me get more KAPIBARA merchandise... LOL.)
Me, Wai Zin (the 邪魔) and Jansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment