Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last Paper To Go!

So... Today was interesting. 9 pages for qustion 1 and 4 pages for question 2... Eh... Evidently some problem with time management? GAH!! Well, at least I KINDA finished the paper? It's a very unsure feeling though, totally don't know how well I did overall in the end. So all in all... It's a huge question mark.

Last paper on Thursday is nightmare paper number 2, AND my final paper. RE3804 Research Methodology. Entailing the utterly complex regression analysis and all , the other paraphernalia that comes with it. *PUKES*

HENCE, I shall study tonight, take a break tomorrow for lunch, meet up with Martha at Kushigin and take some time to relax a little before part 2 of the studying horror begins. Maybe... PROBABLY I'll take a little walk after lunch at Kinokuniya. Anyone who knows me knows my love of books... More recently of Japanese books. Been getting cookbooks and Jansen laughs at me and says that it seems that I am getting ready for the role of housewife once we marry. LOL. But seriously, the recipes there are truly better! Healthier (Every calorie is accounted for) AND tastier (GOD the CHEESECAKES~!)... But that's just my opinion anyways. LOL.

Think I'll get the Metal Clay book since I'll be starting on Advance Metal Clay classes tomorrow... There is no limit to knowledge ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment