Friday, May 28, 2010

Pictorial Update of Recent Events

Molly (The family dog, she's a Shih Tzu) after her haircut (More like 'shaving ritual', her ritual was performed a week ago) relaxing on the sofa. She usually gets a little depressed after her grooming sessions and tends to be awfully, UNUSUALLY docile (She's on crack 90% of the time usually) in the following week or so until some hair grows back.

Supposedly, Shih Tzus associate self confidence with their fluff. (I SHIT YOU NOT!!) So, when all their hair is gone, they get really low self esteem. (Somehow, that seems kinda funny to me.)

Anyways, for some reason, a couple days ago, she started scratching herself, got rashes, started bleeding and after an emergency visit to the vet, is now 'happily' wearing a 'lampshade' upside down over her head. Photos of that will be uploaded in future postings.
The baby sister and parents. Yesterday was my sister's birthday, so we went to Tung Lok at Orchard Central to celebrate. The parkng there by the way is a nightmare. For anyone who drives, do yourselves a BIG FAVOUR and never park there. Trust me, it's extremely aggravating. Centrepoint or 313 would be a much better bet.
Me and Jansen at the dinner. He likes this photo because he says that it makes him look so handsome. LOL. I guess I have to agree. He really does look fantastic in this shot.
MY favourite photo of us for the night. The smiles although goofy (especially mine) are completely spontaneous.
I chose this shot to show off my jewellery. LOL. Triple strand pearl necklace with matching bracelet! Strung and knotted myself! *Puffs chest proudly* I LOVE this set, the lustre of these pink freshwater pearls are probably the most fabulous I've seen. (Can refer to Jansen's favourite shot) The most mirror-like I've seen! Who says South Sea Pearls are always better?? LOL. Ring on my  finger was made during Metal Clay class, solid 999 silver with a 22K gold butterfly.
Perfect skin? Who needs photoshop? You just need my 'bimbotic' camera. LOL. (Not like Jansen needs it, he already HAS perfect skin... The lucky devil.)
Strawberries I found at Isetan today! They were so pretty and arranged so perfectly that I just couldn't resist taking a photo. *Squeals happily* Don't mind me, I tend to get happy over the strangest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment