Monday, February 15, 2010

The Most Beautiful Bouquet In The World


Since CNY this year coincides with Valentine's Day, Jansen gave me a bouquet and a kapibara~! (I gave him a TINY kapibara back for occasion's sake since the cruise was my Valentine's Day present to him) This is us at my uncle's place before we went off to HIS uncle's place for dinner. (Double dinner... PHEW...)
A cheeky shot of my latest kapibara and the bouquet.
Really the most gorgeous, most sincere bouquet I've ever recieved! Each rose is painstakingly folded using some top secret Japanese Origami style and made even more authentic with Japanese Origami paper. Jansen made the entire bouquet (even the bundling) by hand and topped it off by dousing the bouquet with a whiff of his cologne. MmmMmmmmmm~~!
Seriously, the cupcake on top of the kapibara is ADORABLE! This makes my 6th kapibara to my collection. Hee hee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment