Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Step At A Time

So I realise that I'm drowning even worse than I initially thought in my work. LOL. Jansen seems to be having a little trouble with his FYP too from what I understand. Him, I'm not worried about though. I know that he will be able to cope somehow and show me up again as usual. That idiot. LOL. He always has, being the hardworking genius that he is... Lethal combination by the way, being born as BOTH a natural genius and hardworking at that.

Darn... If only I was as blessed. LOL.

Lots to do this coming week 7 of term, 2 midterms and 1 huge-chunk-of-percentage assignment due (RE4906: 30%). Top that with the project meetings, site visits and YES WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Sigh... Lin Yan doesn't understand how I can cope (But the fact of the matter is, am I really?!) and jokes to my other course mates that I live in a 48 hour a day world / alternate planet. Which I find really funny because I think it's just a matter of time management and knowing what your priorities should be at certain times.

My nights are filled with all my NUS research and report writing. Damn... I really can't wait for week 7 to be over... Then I can take a deep breath, relax but if only for a moment and dive into part 2 of work.

In the meantime,to destress, I painted my nails. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment